Saturday, June 9, 2007

Wow!!!

So I've been having alot of trouble finding a photo editing software that has everything I want...(and is free!!!), or doesn't have a virus (nasty limewire...). Anyhow, I decided to try a search for online photo editors and came across these neat sites...



myImager This one isn't quite what I'm looking for, but its easy to use, and has a few features I like.

pixer.us : I like the features under Special FX.

Phixr : I didn't really play with this one to much.

Picnik : From what I've seen so far this one has some really awesome effects (under creative tools). I saw effects there that my PSP didn't even have!!!

GIFworks: Has a few cool effects




I haven't really gone in depth with any of these yet, just kinda snooped around the sites. I'll be editing some pictures over the next few days and I'll let you guys know which one I like the best and why...


No comments: