Thursday, June 7, 2007

Randomness

I got bored and decided to search for useless facts. Here are a few. I can't promise all are accurate, I got them from random websites but at least they are amusing.


***I'm also watching a beautiful sunrise on Africam.

The duckbill platypus can store as many as six hundred worms in the pouches of its cheeks.

Giraffes can't cough.

You can house break an armadillo.
Pigturducken is a pig, stuffed with a turkey, which is stuffed with a chicken, deep fried in oil, which is usually put into something similar to a horse trough over propane burners. **Uh...No thanks, I'll stick with my regular turducken

Beer is made by fermentation cause by bacteria feeding on yeast cells and then defecating. In other words, it's a nice tall glass of bacteria doo-doo. *** I should tell Scott this.....
The estimated number of M & M’s sold each day in the United States is 200,000,000.








Your thumb is the same length as your nose.
It only takes 7 lbs of pressure to rip off your ears. ** I would not want to be part of that test group!!





1 comment:

cajunquilter said...

ah you are the queen of useless facts lol.

Glad to see you posting again sweetie. And yes I am reading from the bottom up lol.