Tuesday, April 17, 2007

So I've been tagged.....

Okay, 10 things you may not know about me....


1. I call my mother twenty-thousand times a day...even when I lived 20 minutes up the road...

2. I hate looking up when I'm on the ground.

3. I love the beach, but hate the sand and the water.

4. I hate shopping.

5. I'm VERY opinionated.

6. I can't stand pictures hanging on a wall that are not straight. I don't care how long I have known you...I WILL fix it.

7. I can't stand to cook ground meat.

8. I have a problem with correcting misspelled words. (Just ask mom...)

9. I love to have a heated debate.

10. After Scott's grandpa's birthday party...my hair might be blue. :-p

And as far as a certain broccoli soup recipe..I'll post that later today.

2 comments:

cajunquilter said...

I love it lol. and yes people she WILL fix your picture lol.

cajunquilter said...

i am still waiting for the soup recipe.

love ya