Tuesday, April 24, 2007

It's to early to be awake...

Seems like I'm getting a jump start on my day today, so I thought I'd post some more recipes.

Greek Dressing :

5 cups olive oil
1 cup red wine vinegar
1/3 cup garlic, minced
juice of one lemon (or just kinda eyeball lemon juice...you don't need alot)
3 tablespoons salt
2 tablespoons black pepper
1 tablespoon hot sauce
1 cup dried oregano

This make a good amount of dressing, but it holds in the fridge for a good while.


My favorite chicken salad :

5 # cooked chicken tenders No seasoning, just throw the chicken in a 375*F oven, cook til done then cool. I usually pop the chicken into the food processor after its cool, I leave a few decent size chunks tho.
32 oz. mayo
1/3 cup roasted garlic
1/4 cup caribbean jerk seasoning. * There isn't really enough of this to make a huge difference, so you can leave it out..or substitute for red pepper flakes
2 cups fine diced celery
1/3 cup dried basil
salt and pepper to taste


Let me know if you try either of these and how you like them!

I have a ton more recipes to share, so keep an eye out.

No comments: