Thursday, April 26, 2007

A little something


I borrowed my neighbors camera last night and finally ventured out around the neighborhood (well..3/4 of a mile) and took a few pictures, and made a little layout. I honestly can't tell you where I got the background or elements but I will give credit to all digiscrappers out there, and thank you sooo much for sharing your work.


Top left: The bay (negative art)
Botton left: The bay (sepia)
Middle: A milkshake being poured (negative art)
Top right: a breakfast sandwich (negative art)
Bottom right : my fish (negative art)

The milkshake and sandwich are actually both off of tv commericials I just snapped a picture.

The rain is *supposed* to be making its way here today, so I'm gonna go see if I can't snap some more pictures of the neighborhood. Post more later!

No comments: