Friday, May 11, 2007

Mean cable guy!!

I had a whole post typed up, and the cable guy unhooked the cable and I lost it!!!

So here goes again..

If you don't know what Africam is.... click the link! Its amazing. Its a web cam, set up on a tree in Africa. There is a lodge on the property, and its live 24/7 and its got lions..monkeys, impalas..I mean just all kinds of animals. Its really cool. There is a program MWSnap that you can download and it allows you to take pictures from live web cams. Its really a cool and easy to use program.

Here are some pictures I took using it:
The Owl is actually from here
And the Pyramid is from Africam, if you go to the main site for Africam.














3 comments:

cajunquilter said...

now you know it is supposed to be....

lions and tigers and bears, oh my!

lol
love mom

Kay said...

I have seen neither tiger nor bear. :-p

FlipFlop Mom said...

OH I LOVE this sight... I have actually seen LIONS on it...!! WAYYYYYYYY COOL!!!