Friday, August 24, 2007

I haven't posted in a while

Hey, so I have more updates!!

First off, Scott is doing apartment repair now for a local company, and he LOVES it. He's working by himself so he doesn't have annoying co-workers to deal with. This job also led to us find an apartment to move into. Sept. 15th, we can move into a 2 story, 2 bed room apartment (with washer, dryer, dishwasher, yard and they allow pets!!) We are getting a great deal on it as well.

I decided today I was tired of not scrapbooking and threw together a little something for mom. Here is a look!












1 comment:

cajunquilter said...

i sent the email you sent me with this to a few friends. they all responded that they loved it and you are very talented and did a great job! i agree on all points.

love mom