Sunday, July 15, 2007

Good news!!

Well I finally have good news. Scott has a job! He starts tomorrow. We haven't even been here a week. And its the first place he applied! I'm going tomorrow to apply at a few places, and I've already applied at Winn Dixie. Things are finally looking up. Scott and my brother are acting like two peas in a pod. We went to the arcade for a little while earlier, and Scott just popped a lasagna in the oven. I haven't had a chance to do any scrapbooking yet. I've been taking pictures tho!!! Hopefully I'll get some done tonight. I'm gonna be working on two baby quilts as well. A friend in Pensacola is due to have twins in September so when we go for Sarah's wedding I'm hoping to be able to drop them off for her shower. Alright, I'll update more later I wanna find a snack!

1 comment:

cajunquilter said...

check out my blog!

you are in it!